I was tagged by the lovely Mary over at Sophril reads , definitely check her blog out!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well. (Maggie @ okoto enigmas blog)
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself:
- I am a cancer
- I am born and raised in Singapore
- I usually have blog post ideas’ titles written down first with a few points before I ever get to writing them
If you could pick one item from any book to own what would it be? (examples: A Wand from Harry Potter, Kell’s Cloak from A Darker Shade of Magic, Flying Carpet from Aladdin, etc)
One item is definitely not enough!!!!!! But it would probably be a stele from the Shadowhunter chronicles.
Do you subscribe to any subscription boxes? If so, which ones? (Doesn’t have to be book related)
Unfortunately, none because I’m low on cash, I would definitely love to subscribe to Fairyloot!
What is your favorite kind of Candy?
What is your favorite mythical creature?
A bowtruckle from Fantastic Beasts and where to find them, its so cute!!
Do you have a bookstagram? If so what are some of your favorite pictures that you have taken? If not, you can still share any pictures you have taken that you are proud of!
I do have a bookstagram at Firstbooklove, one of my favourites was an older one where I made a tree using dried flowers.
My Best Posts:
I love my review of the Voltron remake and its pinned onto the main page of my blog!
1.Do you ever get into reading slumps and how do you get out of them?
2.Do you have favourite authors?
3.Do you collect any bookish merch?
4.Have you ever been to be a book-related convention?
5.A book you want to read ASAP?
Feel free to join in if you want to!