Hi Guys, I’ve had a chance to do my very first Book Blitz, thanks to Expresso Book Tours! The book is Swim by M. E. Rhines and this book series looks and sounds amazing! (I probably will go and grab a copy of the book after this!) Stay tuned to the end of the post for an exciting giveaway,excerpts and more goodies along the way!
Title: Swim (Mermaid Royalty #2)
Author: M. E. Rhines
Published by: Clean Teen Publishing
Publication date: 29th August 2017
Genres: YA, Fantasy
A mermaid has no fear of the deep…
Angelique is not your typical fairy tale mermaid. She’s edgy, with a quick temper and intense personality that sometimes leave her feeling like an outsider even among her own clan. Reeling from the recent changes in the Mer-world hierarchy, Angelique is struggling to find her place in the ocean. But a chance encounter with a handsome two-legged Fin-man will leave her questioning more than just her place in the underwater order.
Packed with adventure, romance and drama, Swim continues the compelling story of life and love in the magical underwater realm of Atargatis.
Purchase this awesome book at:
ME Rhines a southwest Florida native currently living in North Port with her two beautiful children and a third, much larger child whom she affectionately calls husband.
She writes young adult paranormal romance to feed her belief that fairy tales are real and
nonsense is necessary.
She also writes adult romances under her edgier alter-ego, Mary Bernsen.
Here are some teasers for the book:
Can’t get enough? Here’s more from the book!
Interested in a few author facts? Here are 20, from M. E. Rhines, herself!
- I’m the proud mom to a too-cool ten year old boy and a beautiful eight year old girl.
- On top of writing, I work full time in my local paper’s advertising department.
- Between my mother and father, I have 4 sisters and a brother. I was second to youngest.
- I’m an extreme couponer. The cashiers at my local supermarket know me…and fear me.
- As a child I 100% believed I was Peter Pan. My brother fed this delusion by convincing me he kept my pixie dust safe. It was baby powder.
- Growing up, I wanted to be a paleontologist.
- My highlight of said career: to be the first scientist to successfully clone a T-rex.
- I was adopted by my grandparents, and I will be forever grateful for the love they showed me.
- I skipped eighth grade.
- My eyes change color based on my mood. It’s a genetic trait shared by at least two of my siblings.
- I’m one of the quietest people you will ever meet. I’m not shy, I just legitimately have nothing to say.
- In other words, I’m severely socially impaired.
- I’m terrified of birds.
- But even more afraid of frogs. *shivers*
- Once Upon A Time is without a doubt my favorite television show ever.
- The Star Wars movies are LIFE!
- I have a dreadful sweet tooth that rules me.
- Vegetables should go back to Hades where they came from. They have no place on my plate.
- Sweating disgusts me. So, obviously Florida is the perfect place to live, right?
- I love to fish, but I can’t remember the last time I caught anything.
And lastly, a giveaway! Feel free to enter the Blitz-wide giveaway (and it’s International!) to win a Clean Teen Publishing Mystery Box full of eBook prizes!
The giveaway ends on the 7th September 2017
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Special thanks to: